Scaffolders Rescue Course
Duration: One day course.
Attendees: Company directors, managers, safety advisors, contract supervisors, site agents and others whose companies arrange, organise and control scaffolding operations on their sites.
Scaffold Rescue Training Course Content
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Legal Overview – Work at Height Regulations (Rescue Only)
- NASC Safety Guidance (SG4 and SG19)
- Rescue Plan
- Rescue Equipment
- Rescue without specialist rescue equipment
- Use of access equipment for rescue
- Remote rescue techniques for scaffolders suspended in free-space
- Fully assisted rescue for scaffolders suspended in free-space
- Role of the emergency services
- HSE first aid advice
- Test Paper (Theory)
- Practical Rescue Exercises
- Summary & Close
To give attendees up to date knowledge of how to safely manage and control scaffolding operations. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our scaffold rescue course details.