Operatives who carry out only labouring /driving duties in support of scaffold operations.
- Introduction and Welcome
- General Responsibilities
- Basic Scaffold Terminology (components & Application)
- Servicing of Equipment, Tube, Fittings etc
- Boards and Stock – Quality Control
- Health, Welfare, Hygiene and Housekeeping
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Noise and Vibration
- Work at Height
- Accident Prevention and Reporting
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Site Transport Safety (Including loading and unloading)
- Equipment and Tools
- Manual Handling (Including practical element)
- Lifting Equipment Using Rope and Wheel
To show that the holder has both current up-to-date health and safety knowledge and the relevant industry skills and knowledge to carry out his duties in a safe manner.
On successful completion of the course, we will apply, on your behalf, for the CISRS Trainee or Labourer Card
CISRS Construction Operatives Training Course Pre-Requisites
Delegates must have successfully completed a CITB Health and Safety and Environment Test within 2 years prior to attending the Basic CISRS SITS course or alternatively hold an accepted Health and Safety exemption such as NEBOSH Construction Certificate, SMSTS, SSSTS, CCNSG. Again, these must have been passed in the last 2 years. We would require proof of eligibility at the time of booking.