Accident Investigation Course
Duration: One day course.
Attendees: This course is aimed at those who are expected to contribute to accident investigations. It is relevant to people at all levels from senior managers to employees and their representatives.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Principles of accident investigation
- Benefits of accident prevention
- Basic concepts of human factors
- Accident reporting and scope of investigation
- Accident investigation techniques
- Stages of accident investigation
- Practical exercises and case study.
- Test Paper (Theory)
- Summary & Close
The one day programme provides sound techniques which can be incorporated into an organisation’s procedures to make accident investigation more structured and consistent. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our Accident Investigation course details.