Basic Scaffolding Inspection
Duration: Two day course.
Attendees: Management /Supervision who are responsible for Inspecting scaffolds and completing reports in accordance the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- British, European and Industry Standards (NASC)
- TG20 Operational and Design Guide
- Overview of SG4 Fall Arrest Equipment
- Tube, fittings & boards
- Safe ladder access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Independent Scaffolds
- Mobile, static and loading towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and bridging beams
- Fan boards and public protection
- Various types of system scaffolding
- Edge Protection
- How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Scaffold inspection exercise
- Knowledge test
To give the attendees such knowledge inspect basic scaffolding structures in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our Basic scaffold inspection course details.