CISRS Part 2 Tube and Fitting Scaffolding
CISRS Basic Scaffolding Inspection
Duration: Ten day course.
Attendees: The course aims to progress the candidate from a CISRS Part 1 Tube & Fittings Scaffold course and demonstrates the safe erection and alteration of various types of scaffolding structures.
Participants will learn how to erect, alter and dismantle structures safely in a specified sequence with other members of a team.
Delegates must have a minimum of 6 months practical experience of scaffolding operations following the successful completion of their CISRS Part 1 Tube & Fittings Scaffold training.
On successfully completing the course, you will be able to erect, alter and dismantle scaffold structures safely and in their correct sequence under suitable supervision.
Training objectives aim to ensure that at the end of the course you will have knowledge of:
- The correct and safe methods of erecting bridging beams, loading bay, splay, truss out, pavement gantry, roof saddle, cantilevered protection fan scaffolds, in tube and fitting and mobile aluminium tower scaffolds where applicable
- The delegate will have knowledge of the regulations governing the safe erecting, inspection and dismantling of these scaffolds and the work methods to be adopted
- The health and safety regulations that relate to the use, erection, adaption, dismantling, storage and inspection of tube and fitting scaffolding.
How will I be assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass the following:
- Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Industry SG4 Theory Test Paper
- Scaffold Anchorage TG4 Theory Test Paper & Practical Assessment
- Week 1 Mock Theory Test Paper
- End of Course Theory Test Paper
- Practical Skills Assessment – Independent with Rakers Scaffold
- This is a pass/ fail assessment
What do I get for completing?
- Upon completion of course and successful completion of test, you will receive a CISRS Certificate of training.
- Participants must complete 6 months on site experience and achievement of the NVQ Level 2 Scaffolding qualification before progressing onto the CISRS Level 2 1-Day Skills Assessment.
- Once you have successfully passed the course, those who have passed a CISRS Health, Safety and Environment test within the last 2 years will be able to apply for their CISRS Scaffolding Labourer or CISRS Trainee Scaffolder card to be updated to reflect this training element.
- This will be carried out as part of the course administration and incurs a charge per application to cover the standard CITB card application cost which is included within the course pricing.
What do I need to bring?
You will be required to wear some PPE equipment. Please check course specification for full details of PPE and Workwear requirements.
Contact Us About The CISRS Part 2 Tube & Fitting Scaffolding
If you have any questions about our CISRS Part 2 Tube & Fitting , or any other of our scaffold safety training courses, please feel free to give us a call, or fill out the web form underneath and we will get back to you as soon as possible.