Managing Scaffold Operations Safely
Duration: One day course.
Attendees: Company directors, managers, safety advisors, contract supervisors, site agents and others whose companies arrange, organise and control scaffolding operations on their sites..
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Pre-contract planning for scaffolding operatives
- Scaffold design (when is it required?)
- TG20 Compliant Sheets
- Choosing a scaffolding contractor
- Scaffolders’ training and qualifications
- Scaffolders’safe working practices including safe use of harness to SG4 (including rescue)
- Method statements and risk assessments
- Choosing the most appropiate scaffold for the job
- TG20 Basic Scaffolds
- Safe use of scaffolding
- Scaffolding supervision and control
- Scaffold inspections
- Handover certificates
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Monitoring scaffolding operations on site
- Test Paper (Theory)
- Summary & Close
To give attendees up to date knowledge of how to safely manage and control scaffolding operations. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please cliick underneth to downlaod a copy of our Managing scaffold operations safely course details.