Method Statement Course
Duration: One day course.
Attendees: The course is designed for staff who have to produce Method Statements.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Relevant Legislation
- Hierarchy of Control
- Method statements (what are they? why use them? when to use them?)
- Method Statement (Safe System of Work)
- Principles of method statement contents
- An understanding of the need for ongoing monitoring and review
- Production of Method Statement
- Knowledge Test Paper (Theory)
- Summary & Close
The necessity to prepare method statements to satisfy the requirement for a safe system and safe place of work. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our Method statement course details.