Scaffold Anchor Tie Course Details
Duration: This course has a half day duration.
Attendees: This course is specifically aimed towards scaffolding operatives who are responsible for the installation of masonry anchors (and similar invasive anchors) for scaffold ties as per National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (NASC) Technical Guidance, TG20:13 Operational Guide.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Work at Height Regulations 2005 – Scaffolding Stability
- NASC TG20:13 Operational Guide
- Tie frequency and loads
- Selection of Anchors (theory)
- Installation in Practice
- Tie testing (Preliminary and Proof Testing)
- Test reports & Tie Tags
- Practical exercise for the installation of common anchor types
- Tie testing demonstration
- Test Paper (Theory)
- Summary & Close
To give the attendees both theoretical and practical knowledge to enable them to install common anchor ties and an appreciation of ties testing in accordance with NASC TG20:13 Operational Guide. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our scaffold anchor tie course details.