Scaffold Appreciation Course
Duration: One day course.
Attendees: Manager, Supervisors, Operatives, Site Agents, who need to have scaffolding knowledge for their own safety and for the safety of others on site.
- Legal requirements and Codes of Practice (overview)
- SG4 Preventing falls in scaffolding
- Scaffolding terminology
- Tubes, fittings, boards
- TG20 Guidance
- Independent scaffolds and loading table
- Tower scaffolds
- Ladder access and egress
- Beams and bridging
- Public protection
- Scaffolders training and safe working practices
- Fault finding photos
- Scaffolders safe working practices including safe use of harnesses to SG4
- Handover certificates
- Scaffold Inspections
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Test Paper (Theory)
- Summary & Close
To give attendees up to date knowledge of how to safely observe and control scaffolding operations. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our Scaffold appreciation course details.