SG4 You Scaffolders Course
Duration: One day course.
Attendees: Aimed at chargehand scaffolders, scaffolders, trainees and labourers.
- Introduction & Welcome
- Course Aims & Objectives
- Legal Overview – Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Planning for Work at Height
- The Scaffolder’s Safe Zone
- Collective Protection
- Personal Fall Protection
- Rescue (theory only)
- Methods of Access & Egress
- Practical Exercises & Assessment (for T&F and/or System):
- Scaffold Step
- Proprietary Advanced Guardrail System
- Proprietary Advanced Guardrail Tool
- Improvised Advanced Guardrail Methods (Frame & horizontal methods)
- System scaffold methods (Short lift and step-up methods)
- Test Paper (Theory)
- Summary & Close
To give the attendees such knowledge and skills to enable them to work at height in accordance with the current SG4, including all the options available. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements and preferred fall protection equipment used. Course can be tailored to suit clients own arrangements.
A Certificate of Training will be issued to all those who complete the course to a satisfactory standard.
Scaffold Course Brochure
Please click on the pdf icon to download a copy of our SG4 You Scaffolders course details.